Friday, July 27, 2007

I got a prize!

I got one of these:
I am touched that Renee thinks I'm a thoughtful blogger.

I am now going to award this to 5 more people who I think are thoughtful bloggers:
Nicole She's my sister and I adore her. Her pottery is wonderful, too! (Think this award will endear me enough to get some more potter??)
Mrs. Who - I love this girl. She's real. She's so normal. And man is she funny!!
Kels She's the sweetest thing on 2 feet and she's so fun! She'd be more fun if she shows up at Polo tomorrow... hint hint!!
D is just an all around terrific lady! Go say hello, k?
Mir - Man this girl is so NORMAL! She just moved to the South and she's still sane! I'd love to be able to sit and have a long chat over a glass of wine with her. Unfortunately, we live too far apart for that...

1 comment:

Clearlykels said...

Awww thanks! I'm glad you love me, even though I did not make it to polo. xoxo