Monday, March 09, 2009

The Ball

The Cotillion Ball was last night.
LLB looked gorgeous in her dress.

As she looked at herself in the mirror, she noticed that she had an hourglass shape - she was impressed. She should be! Ahh to be young and skinny... (I am not sure if I miss young or skinny more.)

HP was very handsome in his tux. See?He and his family arrived shortly after we did. He was walking up the sidewalk looking for LLB. He saw her and gave her a thumbs up. I guess that's the new fangled way of saying, "You look terrific!"

They got neon hats this year.

This is HP and LLB as they wait for the next dance to start.

LLB and HP had a great time dancing. They had some wicked cool dance moves. At the end of the night, they were trying something out or showing someone how to do something (I'm not sure which) and they did this twirl arm slide thing. (So, I don't know the terminology - shoot me!) R and I looked at each other with our mouths hanging open. Where did they learn how to dance like that? It was quite impressive!

LLB had a couple of other friends from school there. I asked if she danced with any of them. "No, they don't dance well." Okay, then.

LLB and HP are going back to Cotillion next year. It seems they like it. #1 might go back, too. Last night he realized how much he missed it. Here he is dancing the electric slide:Love those legs!

No comments: