Thursday, March 19, 2009

Ringing the bells..

This past weekend I was in Ocean City ringing handbells with 500 other crazy people who love to ring as much as I do. I was working, so I didn't get to ring as much as I would have liked, but it's okay. The clinician - Michael Kastner is phenomenal.

I drove with 2 lovely ladies from my church choir. They are really sweet and it was nice to get to know them a little bit better. It was a long drive and they kept me entertained the whole way both ways.

This weekend, we have another bell function - although it's much closer to home. Mr. and LLB will be joining me along with a few ringers from my church choir. I am hoping that a few ringers from my home church will also join me. The 6th Dimension will be there and they are going to ring for us!! They are awesome!

Next weekend I'll be in Richmond ringing at that Area III Festival. It's all handbells all the time around here in March!

Wanna ring?
Wanna try a festival?
Give me a jingle...
I can set you up!

No comments: