Saturday, March 14, 2009

A Meme

I'm off at OC. I borrowed this Meme from Melli.
Enjoy! I'll see you all when I get home on Sunday.


1. How old do you look?
I probably look a little younger than I am... Well, I hope I do.

2. Where do you live?
In a little house in the country.

3. Are you waiting for something?
I'm waiting for LLB to get up for school.

4. What’s one pet peeve of yours that is not common?
I HATE wet paper of any kind.

5. Do you want/have kids?
Yes. I had one of each and that's plenty.

6. Have you ever thought about converting your religion?
Nah... I'm protestant... whatever denomination is fine.

7. Last shocking news you heard?
Not much shocks me...

8. What was the last thing you drank?
Tea that Mr. made for me.

9. Who do you most look like in your family?
I look like my mom with some of dad tossed in there for good measure.

10. If you could have something right now, anything, what would it be?
New windows - all 27 - hardwood floors upstairs, and a farmer's porch out front... oh, and a red Kitchen Aid stand mixer

11. Where does most of your family live?
Here with me.

12. Where did you grow up?
MA, Spain, Saudi Arabia

13. Where do you want to go on vacation?
No where. I like to stay home

14. Have you ever had a panic attack?
Nope

15. What can’t you wait for?
This weekend to be over.

16. When’s the last time you told someone you loved him or her and meant it?
Today.

17. Have your parents ever smoked pot?
Hahahahahahahahaha!!!

18. Want someone back in your life?
No.

19. What do you order at the bar?
I don't order. Mr. orders. But I like a nice cold frosty beer.

20. When was the last time you cried really, really hard?
Ohhhhh... it's been a few months ago... God and I were arguing.

21. Ever licked someone’s cheek?
Eeewww... no.

22. What is your favorite thing to eat with peanut butter?
Fluff

23. Where were you on July 4th, 2008?
At home - I think.

24. What are your nicknames?
Mom, Hey you!, Dahling, Gorgeous

25. If you could go back in time, how far back would you go?
I wouldn't... I like my life and all it's conveniences.

No comments: