Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Snow...

The snow has come and it's still here - in patches.
The ice is here in patches as well. Fortunately, I can avoid them as I drive... Today was our 2nd snow day.

Today we went bowling. They had a wonderful time... although you won't see any of them on ABC Sports any time soon! There are no bowling prodigies in our family...
Let's just say that it's a good thing that colleges look for academic types more than athletic types...

Tomorrow morning the kids go back to school! Yippee!!
Not that I don't enjoy the kids when they are home, mind you... I'm just ready for them to go back to school so I can get on with my days...

Tomorrow evening we've got a concert... LLB - does she have that solo? No decisions have been made... Trust me... you'll hear her in Colorado if she doesn't get that solo... She deserves it. She worked hard to learn it. (It helps when you are the only trumpet in the band who can hit that high note.)

I'm ready for them to go back to school, to have their schedules back to the normal chaotic pace... BUT I like to keep them close. I like to have them home. I am going to miss them both when that big yellow bus pulls away... well, I'll miss them for a few minutes anyway.

No comments: