Friday, July 07, 2006

Friday Feast

Appetizer
When was the last time you visited a hospital?
A couple of weeks ago for my MRI

Soup
On a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being highest, how ambitious are you?
Depends... For laundry - 2
For doing something I want to do - 10
For cleaning - 6 until I get my butt in gear and then I can get up to a 9
For organizing - 8

Salad
Make a sentence using the letters of a body part. (Example: (mouth) My other ukelele tings healthily.)
Hands - Houses are not dumping stations.

Main Course
If you were to start a club, what would the subject matter be, and what would you name it?
Tea Time - friends would gather once a month for a very casual tea and social time.

Dessert
What color is the carpet/flooring in your home?
Hardwood downstairs. Ugly beige carpet upstairs - I want it to be hardwood... The bathrooms - they have ugly linoleum... I'll get that tile in someday... See, I have champagne taste on a water budget.

2 comments:

Jane said...

Oh, no one has commented on your feast and I found it VERY tasty. I have been gone all day and and just getting around to some of the feasts.

Hope you have a great weekend.

Anonymous said...

So speaking of tea, what is your favorite kind?