1. The MRI came back fine - just absolutely fine - a tiny bit of arthritis, but nothing that would cause pain. What a surprise... I'm never a classic case for anything - not even strep throat...
2. I got referred to a neurologist. I'll let you know how it goes.
3. We saw the new Superman movie. It was really good!
4. LLB is thinking about packing her trunk for camp sometime this week.
5. LLB is going fishing with Mr. today - if they can find some worms. That is far more fun than packing, isnt' it?
6. My Macintosh needs a lithium battery... again!
7. I'm using Mr. Bug's computer. It's okay, but it's not my mac.
8. The siding guys are here. I hope they finish. I'm sick of my garage looking like something out of a bad home improvement show.
9. They dug my post holes last week and put the concrete in them. It rained last night and now I have post hole pools.
10. I hope #1 Son is having fun at camp. I haven't received a letter or a note or anything for that matter, so he must be having fun.
11. I went to AC Moore yesterday. I do so love that store. I just wish it were closer...
12. I trimmed some bushes yesterday. I knew you'd be thrilled to know that.
13. We went to an awesome 4th of July party. The food was fantastic, the company - excellent and the fireworks - outstanding!! I'm going there again next year!!
Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants