Thursday, July 06, 2006

Thursday 13


Thirteen Things on Ladybug's Mind


1. The MRI came back fine - just absolutely fine - a tiny bit of arthritis, but nothing that would cause pain. What a surprise... I'm never a classic case for anything - not even strep throat...

2. I got referred to a neurologist. I'll let you know how it goes.

3. We saw the new Superman movie. It was really good!

4. LLB is thinking about packing her trunk for camp sometime this week.

5. LLB is going fishing with Mr. today - if they can find some worms. That is far more fun than packing, isnt' it?

6. My Macintosh needs a lithium battery... again!

7. I'm using Mr. Bug's computer. It's okay, but it's not my mac.

8. The siding guys are here. I hope they finish. I'm sick of my garage looking like something out of a bad home improvement show.

9. They dug my post holes last week and put the concrete in them. It rained last night and now I have post hole pools.

10. I hope #1 Son is having fun at camp. I haven't received a letter or a note or anything for that matter, so he must be having fun.

11. I went to AC Moore yesterday. I do so love that store. I just wish it were closer...

12. I trimmed some bushes yesterday. I knew you'd be thrilled to know that.

13. We went to an awesome 4th of July party. The food was fantastic, the company - excellent and the fireworks - outstanding!! I'm going there again next year!!


Links to other Thursday Thirteens!




Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



23 comments:

FRIDAY'S CHILD said...

These are too many things to have in your mind. Just take it easy. Weekend is near so go get some break.
My T13 is up too.

Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess said...

Well you are like me. My MRI has always been okay too but I still have the pain. I am going to a neurlogist this coming Monday the 10th. I have had this crazy pain for about 10 years now. The funny thing is that it comes in cycles and it has not been bad since April and now my appt is almost here..Hmm!! I will let you know how mine goes and you do the same..

Kendra said...

Lots of things on your mind. Great list! Having the son gone is great though!

Anonymous said...

How fun! I went to my first AC Moore this summer in NC.

Glad your MRI is ok. Wow.

I love how boys never let us know they're ok. It's like they think our mother's intuition will tell us. And of coure it does, but we can't TELL them!

MaR said...

Good luck at the neurologist. Your 4th sounds like fun! and yes, I meant to ask you about those bushes :) happy TT!

Anonymous said...

trimming bushes is on our list for this weekend... I always assume actually hearing from the kids is worse, than something is wrong. good news on the mri.

Jane said...

I am sure that LLB and Mr. will have a great time fishing. What a great memory they are making.

I have enjoyed the pictures of the house. It will be finished before you know it.

Thanks for visiting my list....have a great weekend.

Trish Ess said...

Hope all goes well with the doc. At least it'll be one less thing on your mind! :)

Happy TT! Mine are up.

Carmen said...

i hope the neurologist can help. doctors are sometimes so useless.

Susan said...

Glad to know the MRI came out OK...but hope they get to the bottom of it soon. I've never been to an ACMoore...WHAT is it?

My TT is up here.

Susan said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Uisce said...

My son went to camp last year and we got a letter from him. It was so strange to have a letter from someone you usually just talk to all the time. It was fun, though!

Tina@ SendChocolateNow said...

Why does your Mac need a lithium battery? Laptop?

Anonymous said...

DH wants to see the new Superman movie, but I'm hoping he'll forget, so HUSH! The party sounds great. We watched fireworks in a which nearly got called off because of a lightning storm. Seeing as we were in a large field surrounded by hundreds of metal cars, well, that made us a bit nervous.

craziequeen said...

You didn't say - did Li'l LadyBug and Mr Bug find worms????

And I think it's adorable that Li'l LadyBug is so looking forward to camp. :-)

Have a nice weekend, lovey

cq
My TT is up.......

Old Horsetail Snake said...

Good thing you got those bushes trimmed. That was probably the best part of this b**g.

Lazy Daisy said...

I'm so glad everything was alright on the MRI. Hope the neurologist has some good news for you. I'll keep you in my prayers (sure hasn't slowed you down at all though!)

Anonymous said...

We saw Superman too and thought it was great; looking forward to Pirates this weekend. We have HL here, but I've been to an AC Moore and they are to die for! :)

Have a great day, mine is up too...

Katherine said...

Glad you had a good 4th! I hate trimming bushes, too.

Anonymous said...

1. Good news...except for the arthritis.

2. Good luck.

3. I'll wait for the DVD.

4. :(

5. Worms? Ew.

6. Those things are expensive!

7. Nothing is as good as what you're used to.

8. I hope they finish, too.

9. Let's go swimming! LOL

10. He's probably too busy having fun to write.

11. We don't have one, but we have Michael's and Hobby Lobby.

12. Yard work...lots of fun.

13. Yay!!!

Anonymous said...

Reminded me that I need to buy a super expensive battery for my laptop. It currently lasts about 15 minutes a charge. My father says he saves by going to a website just for batteries. Will be investigating. Good to hear your MRI went well.
~Lisa

Warm Fuzzies said...

Fishing sounds like fun to me! I've been having computer problems today today...very frustrating!

Have a great day!

Christina said...

Sounds like you have a lot to think about! I hope the neurologist appointment goes smoothly.

Have a nice weekend!

And I love your blog design. Very nice!