Sunday, February 14, 2010

AAAnnoyed...

Mr.'s car is currently residing in a snow bank at the bottom of our hill next to the street. He called AAA to pull him out as our attempts to extricate the car have been futile. It just slips and slides and gets more stuck.
According to AAA, the tow truck can't come to pull us out because our road is closed - umm... I think not. It's been plowed. It is down to mostly pavement... We've been driving on it as have our neighbors.
So much for AAA.
So much for roadside assistance.
Why am I paying all this money to them year after year if they won't come when I need them???

3 comments:

Renee Nefe said...

sorry. I hope you get your car back soon! Hugs!

Ladybug Crossing said...

Our neighbor pulled us out - he's better than AAA!!! AND he likes my cookies!

grambug said...

Yeah!! Lesson learned...ginger cookies
to the neighbor beats $100+++ to AAA any day in the week!!