Tuesday, February 09, 2010

The Lights...

Are on!
We've got power!!
I woke up this morning - early - and the nightlights were on!

I've already got the laundry going. We are getting another storm today (complete with another 15 inches of snow), so I want to get the wash done in case we lose power for another 3 or 4 days - we were running out of "socks we like". Heaven forbid we have to wear "the yucky socks"...

Our plans for today include getting Mr.'s car up the hill and back into the garage, getting firewood stacked for tomorrow, baking cookies, vacuuming, and finishing up the laundry. After that, I'm taking a nap in front of the fire.

2 comments:

Renee Nefe said...

I'm so glad you have power back. I hope it doesn't go out again.

Hugs!

Nicole said...

congrats on being back in the 20th century! Funny that you are without power and here in Denver I just saw a fella walking around in a tank top!