Saturday, February 06, 2010

Let it Snow?

How much snow do we have?
Umm... about 2 feet or so.  And it's still snowing... hard.

 
This is our dogwood tree out front... 

 
This is our grill which we used last night at dinner time... I'm thinking that we won't be grilling tonight.

 
This is the view up the hill. You can see our table and chairs... Look at all that snow!  You can't see the red bench up the hill, though... That's totally buried!

The power is out and the generators are running. The TV is non-existent since the dish is way up high on the roof. We scooped out the internet dish so we could at least get some information... Once it stops snowing, I might get up on the ladder and scoop off that TV dish... 

3 comments:

Melli said...

From the looks of your grill I think you guys got considerably more than we have -- but then when I look at your table and chairs they look about the same as ours. It's really hard to tell. I'm not even sure if I've estimated our totals right! Dennis is out plowing right now, so I think when he comes in I'll get a much more accurate account. We have NOT lost power yet... you must have a heck of a generator if you can use your computer!!! Get out the cook stove, and ... stay WARM!

Susan said...

OK I just don't know if I could do it. I am a total wimp when it comes to this sort of weather. Shoot I didn't like it when it was so cold here a few weeks ago...can't even imagine being snowed in.

Hugs,

Susan

Renee Nefe said...

I'm glad you're all okay. Stay safe and warm.