Wednesday, February 17, 2010

All good things...

must come to an end...
We are back to school tomorrow - with a 2 hour delay. :-(

I'm glad we're easing back in slowly. I'm just not ready - not ready to give up my free time, my cleaning time, my me time, my time with my kids.

I am a little upset because I have to miss #1's orientation at VMI. He's going for a two day orientation that involves an overnight (for him) in the dorms. They have informational sessions for the parents as well. Mr. will just have to take copious notes... Still, it's not what I had in mind for my children. This is why I stay home - so I can do these things with them. So much for that! (I would have asked for the day off but a faculty member passed away unexpectedly and I cannot add to the stress. I do have a heart... You know?)

I have 5 weeks and 2 days left of this long term assignment.
The whole family is counting the days.

No comments: