Saturday, December 18, 2010

Pure Silk

When I was first asked to review Pure Silk, it was a lot warmer out and I was still wearing capris. Well, the Pure Silk arrived at my doorstep a few days ago... It is cold out and to be honest, shaving my legs in the winter is not something I worry about like I do in the summer months.

Fortunately for, you, my dear reader, and my family, I decided to try this stuff out. It is WONDERFUL!!  It feels nice when you put it on. It feels nice when you shave. My legs felt smooth and silky after I finished. And I have to say, it smells nice, too! 
When I was finished, I passed it on to LLB to try. She is on the swim team and her legs have been getting very dry and flaky lately.  She was just as impressed as I was. She said her legs felt moisturized when she was done. AND she said that they stayed smooth and silky all day -- even after her time in the pool. Now THAT's sayin' somethin!!

So - if you've got dry hairy legs - this is your solution!  Try Pure Silk. You'll be glad you did.


This post was written for Family Review Network & Pure Silk who provided the complimentary product for review in exchange for my honest review

No comments: