1. #1 Son's first football scrimage is today.
2. It is supposed to rain.
3. LLB is having her first trumpet playing test today. She did really well in practice last night. I'm sure she'll do fine.
4. We had "meet the 6th grade teachers" last night. It was fun to see them all again - #1 Son had them all when he was a 6th grader. We meet the 8th grade teachers next week.
5. LLB has 4 text books. Wanna guess how much they weigh?
6. We brought them home to cover them last night - completely forgetting that she had to get them back to school.
7. I helped her carry them back into the school this morning. I took 2. I think I may have pulled something... Advil anyone??
8. The builders are supposed to come and finish up the house today. I'm thinking that since it is 9:30, and they aren't here, they aren't coming. They are probably buttoning up some other jobs so that Ernesto doesn't drown them.
9. After I dropped the children at school today, I came home and went for a 2 mile walk. Aren't you impressed??
10. Zebbie and Mr. Bug came with me.
11. LLB has a project due Tuesday. She has to make a "Me Box" out of a cereal box. Yesterday we hunted down some pictures. She dug up a trophy. We will try to get most of it put together tomorrow after school.
12. I have my first teachers' meeting on Tuesday at 11:15. We go back on the 11th. That gives me more time to prep than I had last year!! Yippee...
13. Ahh... finally #13. I've run out of things to say. I must be hungry.
Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants