1. #1 Son made the first cut for football yesterday. He's thrilled. I am happy for him. He is really doing great. (I had a funny feeling he'd be good at football - he's good at just about everything he tries.)
2. Final cuts are today.
3. Warning!! Rant!!! I don't like it when people in positions of leadership hurt my friends. I resent people who are too pig headed and stubborn to listen. I also can't stand people who have to have their fingers in everybody else's business. If someone volunteers to do something for you - and they are over the age of 20 - leave them alone and let them do it. Rant over...
4. I finished the newsletter and blog I do on a monthly basis for my newcomer's group.
5. I was asked to forward the completed newsletter to the president for final review - it seems last month there was a typo. There was a typo in this one, too! It was in the article she sent. ha.ha.ha She didn't catch it - my secret proofreader did. :-) Tee hee hee... that made my day!
6. I don't mind another set of eyes, but I mind the holier than thow attitude. It's irritating. (My secret proofreader is the best! I adore her! I hope she realizes how much I appreciate her efforts and her friendship.)
7. The scrapbooking group I have is supposed to meet today. I have no idea if anyone is coming.
8. I guess I should pick up my house a little bit in case someone shows, huh?
9. They put the handles on some of the cabinets in the kitchen yesterday. I have incredible taste! They look gorgeous!!
10. I was told that the final inspection on the addition would be on Friday. I'm not holding my breath...
11. The grab bars are up in the showers. They look great!!
12. Mr. Bug found a rug we used to have in our bedroom and it looks great in our new and improved office. It is slowly becoming flat. It has been rolled up for over 2 years now.
13. School starts Monday! Yippee!
Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants