1. Laundry can be lucrative.
I made $1.23 today. I'm living large.
2. I'm almost finished with a cream colored wool shawl. I don't know who will end up with this one, but I like it very much. I think the next one of these I make, I'll use a little larger hook. I think it needs to be "lighter" or "airier", you know?
3. Tomorrow morning, I've got to get up and get my rear in gear. I've got to walk my 30 minutes on the treadmill. (I've walked every day since I got it and I don't want to skip any days unless I'm not home.) Then I need to make cookies for the lunch after the noon time service. I've got to go to Walmart and get some ibuprofen. We are almost out and my sciatica has been acting up a bit the past couple of weeks -- of course days in a row standing for long periods of time certainly don't help the situation. I want to make the noontime service, have lunch with the ladies, and stay for prayer shawl group. Then I have my Chime group later that afternoon -- I got some awesome music that I'd like to have them try. I just love this group! After that, I'm going to come home and collapse.
4. Tonight I gave the cat her second dose of Zithromax. It helped a lot that Mr. was available to hold her down while I squirted the stuff down her throat. She was not impressed with our team work, but we sure were. I think she is getting better. She didn't sneeze as much today and when she did, there weren't huge green gobs shooting out her nose. That in itself is a good thing.
5. Today Gram and I hung all the pictures and towel bars in the guest room and new bathroom. Grandpa let me use his amazing power drill and screwdriver combo tool thingy. The power almost went to my head -- I felt like I could host a home improvement show! Woo hoo!