Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Wacky Wednesday

Wednesdays are simply busy.
They are also fun days for me.
In order for me to get where I need to go during Lent, I need to leave the house by 10:30am.  Today, this meant that I had to walk my 30 minutes, make cookies, make a lunch, and get my crocheting together by then. Normally, that's fine, but lately I've been waking up later than I'd like.  Today, my eyes popped open at 8am. I hit the ground running.
Needless to say, I made it out the door on time and to my errand destination. I didn't waste a single moment and made it to the church in time to prep some music for my Monday night choir before the service.
From the church - which I left 10 minutes early, I made it to the next church in time to prep music for that group. The ladies are amazing! I'm so impressed with them. I do think I'm going to have to move some people around before too long and I need to think about how to do that. I don't want anyone to be upset, but I think some are bored and some are overloaded. I need to fix that.

Tonight has been a quiet night filled with marking music, searching for a new afghan pattern, and thinking about what exciting stuff I can write here.

Wednesdays are busy - I'm just glad that by 6:05pm it's over and I can sit still.

1 comment:

Renee Nefe said...

I used to tack grocery store day onto the kid's voice lessons on Tuesday...but she asked that I stop that because by the time we get to the store the schools have let out and it is crazy busy there with mom's herding their cats while talking on the phones.
only problem is now I'm not motivated to go to the store any other day...it's Thursday. I'm out of some items...but I don't want to leave the house. sigh!