Thursday, September 27, 2018


Last night when we got home from bells, I needed to make some rice to go with the pork chops that were simmering in the crockpot. As I reached down to get the pot out of the cupboard, I misjudged the location of the counter and promptly brought my forehead down on it... squarely and hard, I might add. No, I didn’t see stars, but it did hurt quite a bit.
Fortunately, I didn’t give myself any permanent injuries - just a light bruise between my eyebrows. For that, I’m quite thankful because I thought I’d end up with a huge bruise on my forehead. It’s tender to the touch, but if I leave it alone, it doesn’t hurt a bit!
Learn from me. Turn the light on before you get the anything out of the lower cabinet.

No comments: