Tuesday, July 27, 2021

Cleaning, primping, and general preparations

My VMI Mom Reunion party is quickly approaching. I am still cleaning and primping and preparing. I’ve swished toilets. I’ve washed floors. I’ve purged and scrubbed cabinets. I’ve wiped countertops. I’ve vacuumed and more. I just sat down to write and realized that the loveseat slipcovers need a good wash. Of course they do! I’ll tackle that on Thursday. Any sooner and Mini will cover them with hair before Saturday! Next on my list is to pretty up the napkins so they look nice on the table. I’ll let you know what I come up with. 

I’m trying to figure out where to hang my lovely welcome banner… Mini is absolutely no help! She insists she is too busy to worry about my little issues! 🤣



Really?! She claims she is busy checking her eyelids for leaks. We all know she’s napping… again! 


Speaking of Mini. She has claimed a box as her own. Mr sprinkled it with catnip and it is now fondly known as Mini’s Opium Den. She used to sleep on the couch with Mr after dinner. Not so much anymore… now she is here:





No comments: