Sunday, August 29, 2021

Decorating

I found a welcome sign for the front porch. 




I love the blue and I remembered that my grandmother made some blue and white blankets. I dug around in a closet and found them. I put one on the swing. 



I’ll put the other on one of the new rockers we ordered. They should be here on Friday. I also ordered two benches. Those are due here tomorrow. Oh, and I ordered some mosquito netting curtains. We have the rods and I’ll hang those with command hooks to keep it simple. (If that doesn’t work, I’ll find a more permanent solution…)

I’m hoping to have everything here, put together, and in place by Saturday - we are having supper club that day. I have a very busy week ahead, but if I use my time wisely, I think I can get everything done. I’ll keep you posted… 

No comments: