Tuesday, January 18, 2022

Jobs….

So the other day I though I should probably go back to work… you know, to make some serious cash and get medical benefits so Mr could retire. Yeah… what was I thinking? 

I got my resume together and wrote up a cover letter. I sent both off thru the Interwebs and figured the universe might smile upon me. 

Fast forward. It snowed. It iced. I had a dentist appointment today and Mr needed to get to the office. We piled into my car - the one with 4 wheel drive - and set off. I despise Route 66. I despise fast, heavy, and big scary truck traffic. I got Mr to work, went to the dentist, did the shopping, and went back to get him. Note to self: unless a job is exceptionally well paying and worth my time, I will absolutely not be headed East on Route 66 on a daily basis. Ever. 

So… now I need to figure out what I want to do when I grow up. I guess for now, I’ll enjoy my volunteer work and call it good enough. 


No comments: