Saturday, June 18, 2011

How can it be Saturday?

This week as absolutely flown by...
They came to fix the air conditioner. It's still not fixed. They had to order a compressor for the second unit. They said 3 days. I suspect they will be back on Monday. If not, I will be calling them... It's getting hot again and I don't mind not having air when it's cool out. Somehow, I do mind not having air when it gets hot and sticky.
The pool progress continues to be slothlike. The electricians came and were done in a couple of hours.  For this they made me wait two weeks? sigh...
The pool people sent an email stating that the concrete around the pool is going in next week. It's supposed to rain next week... of course it is.
It will be interesting to see what they do or don't do. It would be nice if #1 could actually swim in the pool before he leaves for college, but I'm certainly not holding my breath.
LLB had her Brass sectional here this week. There were trumpets and horns and tubas! It sounded really really good. I have to admit, I was impressed. They worked on marching skills. They worked on music. They worked on standing and breathing, too. Next week we do it all over again and I can't wait! I just would be so much better if the pool were done so they kids could enjoy it. Alas... patience is a virtue -- or so they tell me.
Polo tonight!  I'll be sitting on my rear end watching polo drinking a mimosa... Be there!

No comments: