Wednesday, August 08, 2018

Party Time!

It’s party time at The Crossing! We had the bell party on Saturday and today is the Crochet Ladies Summer Fling. I feel like over been cooking and cleaning and packing forever, but I’ve only been going at it for a week now.
Today’s lunch is pulled pork, cole slaw, beverages, and whatever the ladies bring.

This morning I made some yummy sweet and salty snacks. The recipe is as follows:

Puff Corn Crack
1 package of Chester’s Butter Puff Corn ($2 - Blue Bag in the chip aisle).
1 Small pkg of white chocolate chips.

Melt the chips
Pour over half of the puffs
Mix until coated
Add rest of the puffs and melted chocolate
Mix until coated
Spread on wax paper until solid
Break apart and serve.

My inlaws had hoped to visit this coming weekend, but have decided to stay home. I’m ok with that, as I’m busy with parties and trees coming down and helping LLB with a few things for the Navy Dining Out she is working on for Friday.

I cannot complain. Life is very very good! (And so is that puff corn crack I made!)

No comments: