Friday, June 04, 2021

It’s June!

It’s June! We have so many fun things happening in June. 

This Sunday our new priest has his first service here. The bells are ringing, the guitar is strumming, and we will be singing! Life is so good! 

We’ve had a busy past couple of weeks. We finished washing the windows and exterior doors. The landscapers came and spruced up the gardens. 



The pool guy came and fixed the filter. We had a dinner with our new priest and his family. I got to spend the afternoon with LLB and her beau and then we met Mr and had dinner together. I so enjoy my time with my girly. Mr dropped the old dustbuster and it didn’t take it well, so I’ve invested in a new one. Wow! Huge difference in volume and suckage! We definitely needed a new one - we just didn’t know it. 

Next week I’ll get to see Yellow Rose and I’m really looking forward to spending time with her. #1 will be back from deployment soon. We will see both he and YR this fall. I’m hoping they’ll stay a long while, but I’ll take what I can get. 

Today I’ll be washing interior door windows and boiling eggs for deviled eggs and egg salad. I do live large! 


No comments: