1. I have another big day planned! I'm off to MommaK's to help steam some absolutely "gorgeous" wallpaper off of her bathroom walls. I love to help my friends with things like this. It's an easy task and I get to chat while I work!!
2. The fireplace guy was here yesterday. I didn't even look to see what he did. That man has no personality at all. I'll take a look in a few minutes... It looks really nice...
3. Grambug will be happy to learn that her laundry area now has ceiling height cabinets above her washer and dryer and all along that wall. She will also be happy to learn that I - LadyBug - told the cabinet man that Grambug absolutely needed her counter in there and that I believed it could be done with the narrower upper cabinets instead of the wider base cabinets. The builder grinned and the cabinet man agreed. Grambug - you got your counter and your storage space!! :-)
4. I went to the plant sale at school yesterday and purchased 2 lovely pink hydrangeas. One is for Grambug for Mother's day. She's going to have to wait until she gets here to receive it. In the meantime, I will plant it in a safe place and hope for the best.
5. I'm still trying to find 30 minutes to repaint the front door. It looks really stupid without the knocker and that lousy Behr paint on it. FYI - use only Benjamin Moore paints, people. They cost more, but they cover and they look so much better.
6. My printer kicked the bucket. I am annoyed. 6 months ago, the magenta wouldn't print. Now it tells me that it is out of magenta and refuses to print in B&W.
7. I am on the prowl for a laser printer. Mr. Bug is looking for one for me today. I think the stress level was showing on my face and the grey hairs were popping out all over my head. Mr. Bug will have a solution today, I'm sure. The kicker is that I have an old but functional laserwriter in my attic, but the emac I use doesn't recognize it.
8. #1 Son has a project due on Friday. I have no printer. I told #1 Son that he needs to get his rear to the school library to print out his stuff. He also recognized the stress level and agreed without a fuss.
9. My handbell classes are almost done for the year. I have 3 rehearsals, 2 concerts, and one graduation to get through. No pressure.... no stress...
10. My Director of Music agreed to let the two handbell directors go to a Director's Seminar in September. I guess I'm being rehired next year. :-)
11. My hip is really bothering me today. I wonder if the weather is going to change or if I'm just getting really old really fast. I think I'll sprinkle some ibuprofen on my cinnamon toast this morning.
12. Little LadyBug took Marmalade outside with her over the weekend. He was such a happy cat! They ran around, they chased butterflies, they sat in the dirt together, they chatted... it was really cute!
13. I have to remember to plant Mr. Bug's tomato plants that I purchased for him yesterday. I am planting them in containers for him. (You all remember the black thumb I have...) I just hope they survive until the deck goes up... I'll post pictures for you all once I get them planted...
Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants