1. I tried to post a WW yesterday and Booger wouldn't take it...
2. Children/people who can't stop talking long enough to watch a performance.
3. Sales calls during dinner.
4. Children who pick on other children just because they are different/smart/funny/motivated.
5. Behr paint. It is horrid.
6. It's raining...
7. English teachers who can't spell or form a complete coherent sentence.
8. Children who don't do what they are supposed to do and then wonder why there are consequences.
9. Students who think the other class is more advanced.... Ha! Wait until they find out how good the had it... :-)
10. Funding that doesn't appear in time to purchase a great set of gently used handbells for 1/2 the price of a new set.
11. I have to drive 40 min. to an orthopaedist because my insurance company doesn't have a prefered doctor anywhere closer.
12. Laundry - why doesn't it ever all get done?
13. And, to top it all off, it's raining.
Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants
So with you about #4!! Also, Behr paint - I found out the hard way - don't use it! I hope you discovered this after not too much painting. I LOVE Sherwin Williams, satin finish. I was told Sears Dutchboy is the same thing (paints even have the same color names) but it is much cheaper.
I use Walmart Color something or other. It is cheap but I like how it paints. Great list.
#1 Was a bear yesterday!
#8 One some of my kids still don't understand fully as adults!!
My Tt is up.
Great list. It's raining here today too. I totally agree with most of your items. :)
My TT is up.
#7 drives me crazy too. I worked under a teacher who would constantly mispronounce words all the time and she would expect her students to pronounce them like she did.
Oh, I SO understand so many of these...#2 is really taking a new life of its own in our society, isn't it??? I hate going to public events these days because of "rude listeners". My TT is up.
Loved the list, annoying things are all around us.
Great TT, mine are up if you have a chance, I am still trying to get through everyone. *laughs*
Post a Comment