Monday, April 19, 2010

Busy Week Ahead

I've got a busy week coming up...
(I just noticed LLB's gym clothes sitting on the couch - she forgot to put them into her backpack this morning... I guess my day just got a little busier... I'll run them down and drop them off - because I am running for Mother of the Year, you know.)

I teach Monday and Wednesday afternoons.
I have my bell choir rehearsal tonight.

LLB has an ortho appointment on Monday and an eye appointment on Wednesday. Oh and did I mention that the kids are involved in the Pit Orchestra for the musical? Yes, this means that this week and next are full of long rehearsals after school - so I have to bring her back after those appointments...

The prom is this weekend. #1 is going with a very nice girl. He has to pick up his tux today - between the end of the school day and the start of the pit rehearsal... We have to order the corsage -- I'll do that today.  And the boy is in desperate need of a hair cut.

I've been trying to swim 3 times a week. I think I'll swim Tuesday afternoon before I take LLB to her ortho appointment. If the pool isn't packed when we get back from her eye appointment, I might swim then...  Since her gym clothes need to be dropped off, I just might get to swim today...

We are celebrating LLB's birthday on Saturday night - the same night as the prom. We thought it would be easier to do it then, since Mr. and I are busy on her actual birthday. Fortunately, she has the musical to keep her mind off the fact that her parents are ditching her on her birthday.  This may knock me out of the running for Mother of the Year, you know.

Did I mention that on Friday, I have to help decorate for the prom? Oh and on Saturday, I have to go back to the prom at 11pm so I can stay up all night for the "After Prom Party"? Oh and on Sunday morning - my handbells are ringing for the 8am service - this means I need to be ready to play at 7:30am... I'm probably not going to go to bed until after the 11am service... I won't be pretty - trust me.  I just hope I'm awake enough to keep time...

So - that's my week in a nutshell.

1 comment:

Renee Nefe said...

Wow! My busy week was last week, this week is slow for us.

DH won't be back until tomorrow night, late. So DD & I are going to "live it up!" he he