Monday, May 10, 2010

Playin' Word Games

I happen to love word games and Scrabble is right up there as one of my all time favorites.  Earlier last week I got a message from my sister about a new scrabble like game we can play via our iPhone/iTouch. It's called Words with Friends. We live many states apart and lead very different lives. (She's the city mouse. I'm the country mouse.) But... we LOVE to play games.  Whenever we get together, we play games, so this is right up our alley.

I promptly downloaded the game.  It is soo much fun! My sister is tough competition let me tell you... gone are the days of the easy win. (The last time that happened, I think she was 4.)   Yesterday I had to come up with a 50 point word just to stay in the game. 

I love turning on my iTouch and seeing that it's my turn.   There's a little hello, a little sisterly competition, and a whole lot of love tied up in that little message.
So - if you need me, I'm trying to think up a seven letter word that has 6 vowels and a V.

4 comments:

Renee Nefe said...

awwwe how sweet! ;o) Glad you're having fun.

Nicole said...

Yeah! I'm having a tough time with my q and 3-i's!

Lazy Daisy said...

What a fun thing for the two of you. Miss you.

Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess said...

All this new technology just tickles me...want to learn it all but just do not have the funds to buy the new things. I wish that I did. Glad that you and your sister can connect like this. This is one reason..I think..that technology is so grand!! Keeps families connected.
Thanks for stopping by my new blog.

Sandy