Wednesday, April 14, 2021

Yay! Crochet!

Today is my day to crochet with the ladies. I enjoy their company very much. I’m still working on the wedding gift. It’s a rectangular virus done in a soft wool blend. I’m pleased with it so far. It seems to be taking a long time, but that’s because I keep putting it down. 

Tomorrow I have a builder coming to give me an estimate on our new front porch. The plans have been sitting and waiting since 2008. I might want something other than columns to hold up the roof - I’m thinking something square, but other than that, I’m ready to get this built - if it won’t break the bank. I’ll also have him put in a decent front door. The one I have is ok, but it has issues and the trim is ridiculous. It needs to be changed - plain and simple. 

So, good things are happening. Life is full of blessings! 


No comments: