Thursday, May 13, 2021

Thursday? Already? 13

 Wow! I can’t believe that it’s already Thursday! Here’s my list of 13 things I’m thinking about today.

1. It’s been a busy week. Fortunately, I went to town on Tuesday to have lunch with a friend. I went grocery shopping and got gas that day. Normally I do that on Wednesday. 

2. There is currently a gasoline shortage. It seems the Russians don’t have anything better to do than to hack our pipeline computer system and hold it hostage. Really?? 

3. Now all the crazies have gone and hoarded all the gas the same way they hoarded toilet paper last spring. You’d think they’d learn! 

4. I decided to spruce up the porch furniture. The rockers and milk cans are now black. I love them! 




5. I repainted the bistro set and the bench black. They look amazing! 



6. I need to figure out how to decorate out front to make it look welcoming. It’s pretty bare out there. 

7. I’m having a VMI mom reunion in July. I want the house to look good. 

8. The front porch and new door are still in the planning stages, but should be moving along soon. 

9. This week I looked for some new recipes. Today’s lunch was almost gourmet! Pan seared scallops with mushroom cauliflower risotto. It was delicious!

10. It turns out that Mini may have a thyroid condition. If she declines rapidly, we will not be selfish. We will do what is best for her. 





11. In the mean time, we will continue to love her, keep her comfortable, and spoil her rotten. 

12. I’m currently working on a shawl. 



13. In the good news department, LLB was voted onto her Condo Association’s Board of Directors, #1 is headed home in June, and the pool filter should be fixed at the end of the month! Woo! 

No comments: