Thursday, December 02, 2021

Projects!

Christmas is my busiest season. Between bells and decorating and making special things for special people - time is fleeting! I’m currently playing yarn chicken with a scarf. Will I have to go upstairs and find a matching skein of yarn? Probably… ok, yes. I did have to get another skein. The recipient will love this gem. Heck, I love this gem and I might have to make a few more for friends if they see this. I think I have enough yarn to make 3 more… so, if you want one, message me. 


I finished this little lovely for a new friend who is getting married in a couple of weeks. I hope she likes it. 


I’ve made some hand lotion. I’ve got ingredients for my homemade biscotti. I need to make a couple pair of mittens, and I’ll be done… for Christmas… maybe… But before any of that can happen, I need to finish the project at the top so I can mail it today, get through a rehearsal tonight, survive 3 handbell performances this weekend, and enjoy brunch and a tree trimming with my LLB. 

I will get back to projects on Monday. That should leave me plenty of time to get it all done before Christmas… right??

No comments: