1. #1 Son recieved the Outstanding 7th Grade Band Student Award last night.
2. #1 Son played a bunch of solos at the concert and nailed every one of them!
3. The baby bird is alive and well. We think it might be ready to fly. Yippee!!
4. The insulation was installed yesterday.
5. The ladies are coming over to scrapbook today.
6. I am so far behind on my scrapping, I don't know where to start...
7. Why is it that when you clean one place, the rest of the house gets messy?
8. Why does laundry multiply?? Is laundry taking lessons from rabbits??
9. This weekend is the Strawberry Festival. You going? We might.
10. I finished the newsletter for my newcomers' group on time!
11. I love baked potato chips.
12. LLB is having fun day at school on Friday. That means they get to play all day... It's a little early for that, don't you think??
13. Grambug hurt her finger today. Send kisses... It has a big booboo on it.
Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants