I got tagged a while back, but I've been too busy to do anything about it until now...
Here it goes!
* Each player lists 8 facts/habits about themselves.
* The rules of the game are posted at the beginning before those facts/habits are listed.
* At the end of the post, the player then tags 8 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
1. I have this habit of enjoying volunteer work, but think I have agreed to help with too many things. I am co-chair of LLB's PTO at school. I am on the Vestry at my church. I am the Freshman Rep for #1's Band at school. I was recently elected to the Board for my Area in the handbell world. Yup, that means I have more on my plate than I should.
2. I like to shop. I like to find bargains. If it isn't a bargain, I won't buy it. Sometimes, that becomes a problem. Like this week, when I needed a 37 cent notebook for #1. I purchased it, but I resented paying the 37 cents because I know that next week it will be 25 cents and the week after that I'll be able to get it for 10 cents. You know that as soon as all the school supplies are marked down, I'll be there getting 7 more of those notebooks at 10 cents each so that I won't need to purchase any more before the children graduate from high school.
3. I am a scrapbook addict - in spurts. I like to be up to date, but I also like to scrap a lot at once. I am in the process of catching up to July. I have the pictures. I have the stickers. I have the ideas. I just need to sit still for a couple of hours so I can get the pictures in the book.
4. I tend to be a procrastinator with some things. I work much better under pressure - like with writing letters and stuff like that. With other things, I like to get it all done early - like school projects and paying bills. It doesn't make sense, but that's just the way it is.
5. I love to go to lunch with friends. To me, there is nothing better than sitting and catching up while enjoying a little somethin'.
6. My desk cam be described as organized chaos. I'd rather it be neat, but it just doesn't seem to stay that way.
7. I have a little cup above my washer where I keep all the cash I find in the laundry. Once in a while, when the cup is full, I use that stash for an ice cream treat or to go to lunch. It makes all those loads of laundry seem not so bad.
8. My secret wish is to go to Disney - just me and Mr. without the children -- just the two of us. I know it's mean, but someday I'm going to do it. Maybe when they are both off at college...
I'm supposed to choose 8 of you to continue this, but I think everyone has done it. If you want to do it, have fun and let me know so I can visit you.