Wednesday, November 18, 2009

How not to start a Christmas list...

We had another early morning with Zeb. 
Mr. decided to head off to work early since he was up. He hadn't picked his clothes for the day last night because he expected to be getting dressed in the daylight.  Socks all look the same in the dark.  Mr. is pretty funny about his socks - they have to match what he's wearing - unlike myself... if mine match each other it's a good day.  The light from the closet is not on the same side of the room as his dresser.  He must have made 20 trips back and forth between the light and the dresser to see what color socks he had in his hand. 
The floor in our room is a little "springy" and Mr. walks "hard". The antique lamp on the dresser rattles when you walk.  20 trips back and forth across the bedroom became almost hysterically funny to me.
From under the covers, I said, "Turn on the light."
"No, I found them. I think I need to ask Santa for more blue socks."
"Okay. I'll make a note of that."

No comments: