Sunday, September 26, 2021

It’s back to bells time!

Mr and I started back to ringing with Brava, our community group a couple of weeks ago. We both enjoy that rehearsal so very much. It’s hard work, but it is so much fun! The best part is we just show up and ring. We don’t have to check the music, make sure the bells are out, or have any real actual responsibility. 

This week our church group will be back at it. This group is also a lot of fun, except I’m the responsible entity. I choose the music, set up the bells, maintain the bells, and generally do it all except ring - unless someone is missing. This year, though, I have a very large group with a couple of spots being doubled because of the ringing schedule conflicts. I might even have a new ringer starting at the end of October! How cool is that?! 

So, it’s back to bells and back to making music! For this we are thankful! 

No comments: