Friday, February 24, 2006

2 Kinds of People

I realized that there are two kinds of people in the world - Ahaa people and Uh-oh people.

Ahaa people can open the closet and find the perfect outfit every time. Uh-oh people open the closet, try on everything they own, and find nothing to wear. Oh - well, that sort of describes me...

Ahaa people have lightbulb moments - they learn something exciting or discover something amazing. Uh-oh people have oh-oh moments and learn by making mistakes - sometimes big ones! I may have had a lightbulb moment once in my life... well, maybe...

Ahaa people open their wallets and discover money. Uh-oh people open their wallets and find a moth or a stick of gum. Ok - so I never have money...

Ahaa people go to the pantry and find ingredients for 5 of their favorite dishes. Uh-oh people open the pantry and find old popcorn and stale pretzels. I never said I was a chef... I just said I had the munchies...

Ahaa people can make a centerpiece out of two pinecones, a bit of ribbon, and a glue gun. Uh-oh people make a mess and burn their fingers. Well - okay - most of us make a mess and burn our fingers!

Ahaa people sit in math class and actually understand the area under the curve. Uh-oh people sit in the cafeteria and have trouble opening their milk carton. Ok - so I can't open my milk carton - I just need a little more practice!

Ahaa people walk down the halls without any mishaps. Uh-oh people walk into doors, walls and any obstuction available - seen or unseen. Ok - so I'm klutzy!

I like being an Uh-oh person... It makes life a little more interesting for those around me.

LadyBug

4 comments:

Just D said...

Hi Ladybug - you asked which house I finally ended up with... you can see it at last weeks TT... the whole 13 is about it! Thanks for coming by, oh, and I am an uh-oh person also...

WendyWings said...

I am a good mix, more often an uh oh though :)
Have a great weekend.

Katherine said...

That was great! I'm an "uh oh" but I think it's more fun that way. OK, perhaps I'm a teeny bit jealous of those "ah has"!

Anonymous said...

[url]http://hometown.aol.com/gambling0208casi/frre-online-poker.htm[/url]