Wednesday, February 15, 2006

A Weak Moment...

You know, sometimes I just wonder what I was thinking when I said "okay"...

My life is so busy -- we are building an addition for the grandbugs, I volunteer at both schools, I do Jazzercise, the offspring have their various activities and what did I do? I said "yes" one time too many...

I am a country mouse. Those of you who know me, know that I hate the city - any city.

The ballet school is going to New York City for a few days during April vacation week. Little LadyBug wanted to go and in a weak moment I said, "okay".

I can feel the money being sucked out of my wallet and it is only February.

They were originally going to take the train. I believe that time is money. I would rather spend a few more dollars to spend an hour in the air instead of 3 on a train. So, Little LadyBug and I will be flying to NYC. I don't know what the others are going to do, but the plane leaves at 10. I hope they make a reservation.

We are going to see Phantom - Little LadyBug can't even wait to see it! We are going to see Stomp, too. Oh, and maybe Lion King... How often do you get to see shows on Broadway (or anywhere for that matter)? Maybe Auntie and Grammy will give Little LadyBug money for tickets for her birthday. This trip is her birthday present for the next 10 years!

The dance classes that the kids are taking will be terrific! They are taking ballet, modern, jazz, and this thing called Limon... I wonder if you need pucker power to take that class... hmmm.

Did I tell you how much I don't like cities?
I think I'll pack some A*vil and some tums...

LadyBug

3 comments:

Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess said...

Lady Bug..One day you will look back on this as one of the MOST important times in your life. It is always fun to do something that will always make a fun Memory. My husband and I went to see Stomp when it was here in our town. It is fun and it may take a few Advils for your head but I simply LOVED it!! Have fun....

Anonymous said...

[url][/url] [url=]old west poker chips[/url] old west poker chips [url][/url] [url=]100 free poker chips[/url] 100 free poker chips [url][/url] [url=]plastic poker chips 4 gram[/url] plastic poker chips 4 gram [url][/url] [url=]online poker promotions[/url] online poker promotions [url][/url] [url=]free teen online strip poker[/url] free teen online strip poker [url][/url] [url=]online poker logging[/url] online poker logging [url][/url] [url=]online poker inspector profile[/url] online poker inspector profile [url][/url] [url=]gay teen pissing[/url] gay teen pissing [url][/url] [url=]online no download stripper poker[/url] online no download stripper poker [url][/url] [url=]500 115 gram poker chips under 40 dollars[/url] 500 115 gram poker chips under 40 dollars

Anonymous said...

[url]http://www.geocities.com/problem397play/lesbian-strip-poker-online.htm[/url]