Saturday, February 25, 2006

Saturday Surprises

I arrived home yesterday afternoon to discover that this little lovely had been dropped off in my absence.


They really didn't think about where they put it -- Why they placed it in full view of my front door and next to the driveway is beyond me. I have 10 acres of property. They couldn't find a more suitable place to put this stunning beauty?? They put it right next to a tree - I guess they did that so that if the line is too long, they can lift a leg.
They also placed it next to my fire pit... Smores take on a whole new meaning... It is also across from my garage... I just hope I don't bump into it and knock it down the hill when I back my car out... On the plus side: I will be able to wave to the workmen as they enter and exit the throne room. I will know who takes a poo break and how much of the newspaper they read. Knowledge is power.

This Johnny on the Spot is really that brilliant a blue. Little Tykes should call the potty manufacturer and get the recipe for that color. It is so bright that it is visible from the road - 2/10 of a mile away... It is like a beacon. At least anyone who comes to visit will know - before they arrive - that there is a place to do their business in the event that all 3 of my indoor toilets are occupied.

LadyBug

PS - I just read my email (I've been busy this week!!) and discovered that my guest post for Musikdude was up on Tuesday. If you get a chance, go check it out.
Thanks!!

2 comments:

Katherine said...

Oh too funny! I think you should definitely wave and see if they then move it to a more secluded spot. Probably not since men have no modesty.

Anonymous said...

[url]http://hometown.aol.com/boys3709homosexu/gay-teen-pissing.htm[/url]