Friday, February 03, 2006

The Beginning...


I found this as I turned into my driveway on Wednesday afternoon.






Today they are going to start by knocking down this disgusting outbuilding! This thing is the biggest eye sore! I can't wait to see it gone!





Some of these trees are coming down to make way for our new septic system. It is amazing to me that your septic system is not based on the number of bathrooms you have. It is based of the number of bedrooms. We are adding one bedroom for two little Bugs who probably poop far less than anyone else in my family... You do what you gotta do.



Behind this pile is a humungus hole. They push all the debris into the hole and burn it. When it is done burning down to nothing, they fill the hole back in. It saves on disposal costs... I do love living in the country! I think we be havin' a bon fire tonight!!

So, my friends, thus begins my journey into house construction... Wish me luck!

LadyBug

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

[url][/url] [url=]boston red sox poker chips[/url] boston red sox poker chips [url][/url] [url=]poker online amusement no money free[/url] poker online amusement no money free [url][/url] [url=]plastic poker chips 4 gram[/url] plastic poker chips 4 gram [url][/url] [url=]superior poker online poker free chip five dollars bonus[/url] superior poker online poker free chip five dollars bonus [url][/url] [url=]online no download stripper poker[/url] online no download stripper poker [url][/url] [url=]poker online girl[/url] poker online girl [url][/url] [url=]online poker sites with heads up matches[/url] online poker sites with heads up matches [url][/url] [url=]old west poker chips[/url] old west poker chips [url][/url] [url=]token poker chips child[/url] token poker chips child [url][/url] [url=]online games andnot pool poker kids halloween[/url] online games andnot pool poker kids halloween