Friday, September 08, 2006

TGIF!

It's Friday!

The builder was supposed to show up yesterday to finish up the house. Think he came? I knew he wasn't gonna. He never ever shows up when he says he will. I'm used to it now. It used to make me crazy. Now not so much. He called and told me he'd be here today. We shall see, won't we...

#1 Son had his first real football game yesterday. He didn't have to play! Yippeee! They won! Yippeee! The best of both worlds - all the prestige and no injuries!

LLB and #1 Son are getting ready for Nutcracker auditions this year. She's already in 2 dances because those are done in class. She's trying out for Snow - it's the best dance in the whole ballet! He's going for Uncle Drosslemeyer. Auditions are next week. I'll let you know how they do.

Zebbie kept me company while I worked in the Ballet Office last night. If only he could figure out who was in what class when I'd be all set. It was nice to have him curled up at my feet, though.

Well, we gotta make our way to school - no bus today. If they take the bus, we have to be at the bus stop at 7:36. If I drive them, we have to be in the car by 7:55. Those 20 minutes make such a big difference -- in my attitude and theirs!!

7am breakfast
7:30 am Teeth brushed
7:45 am backpacks loaded
7:50 am children in car
8:10 am children at school
8:11 am mom heaves sigh - 2 children at school - no huge crisis trying to get to the bus on time - priceless....

3 comments:

Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess said...

Hello Lady Bug!! I am back from my retreat at Tybee Island and trying to catch up with everyone to see how you all are doing. I love your "PRICELESS" thingy!! CUTE!! I had a great get away with my greeter friends from church but nice to be back home. I am tired from staying up so late. I need a NAP but had to see how everyone was FIRST!! Have a great weekend...

Melzie said...

LOL!! Yay on the win & no injuries!!

So, did the builder come?!

Renee Nefe said...

yay on the no injuries.

7am...I'm still in bed
8am...I might be up but DD is still asleep
9am...she might be up
10am...homeschool in pj's!