This type of game isn't exactly what I had in mind ---
My orders are:
1) Go to Wikipedia
2) In the search box, type your birth month and day but not the year.
3) List three events that happened on your birthday
4) List two important birthdays and one death
5) One holiday or observance (if any)
6) Tag 5 other bloggers to complete
3) 3 Events:
A) 1798 George Washington transmits the proposed Constitutional amendments (the "Bill of Rights") to the States for ratification
B) 1950 - The comic strip Peanuts by Charles M. Schulz is first published in seven US newspapers.
C) 1996 - The Electronic Freedom of Information Act Amendments are signed
A) King Richard III of England
B) Kelly Ripa, American actress
A) Samuel Adams, American revolutionary leader
A) Independence Day in Guinea
A) You know I don't tag. I can never catch anyone 'cause I'm so slow...