Thursday, July 12, 2007

Thursday 13


Thirteen Things LadyBug Is Thinking About Today


1. There just doesn't seem to be enough time in the day to get everything done.

2. I'm catching up with the scrapbooking. I'm up to June.

3. I realized that I'm missing the pictures from #1's award ceremony and Cinderella.

4. I have no idea what I did with the film...

5. Now you all know why I went digital.

6. We are off to the Great White North.

7. We are off to the Great White North provided I get packed...

8. I got the laundry done, but the packing... not so much. Ok, so I haven't even started. I've thought about it... That's got to count for something, right?

9. I've been busy scrapping to get the album up to date so we can bring it with us. The relatives like to see what we've been doing. I was up until almost midnight last night and I'm still not done. I just dunno if it is going to happen this year.

10. What am I going to do while I'm up there? I have one goal: Shop until I drop and eat until I'm stuffed.

11. I have every intention of getting the children's school clothes shopping done. Everything from shirts to shoes. :-)

12. I am also going to eat all the things I can't get here like french pastry, poutine, and smoked meat sandwiches. Yes, they are all health foods... of course they are! Poutine is this wonderful dish made of cheese, french fries, and a yummy sauce. I can't describe it so here is a picture:

13. If you decide to drop in while we are gone, say hello to the Grandbugs, feed the animals, and fill the fridge, k?

Links to other Thursday Thirteens!




Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

My daughter is doing scrapbooking this week for a summer class. She is loving it.

I wish I had the time, I have years worth of photos to do. I have tons of supplies to do it - just need TIME!

OldHorsetailSnake said...

I can certainly see why Poutine is a health food. My yes.

Anonymous said...

Love your blog name. Hate you for being up to June on your scrapbooking. Not serious about the "hate" part; envious is a better word, lol.
Blessings,
~Toni~