Tuesday, July 03, 2007

When the kids are away...

The mom goes shopping!!
Yes, I do! Yesterday I went to the rug outlet and purchased two new rugs. One for the dining room and one for the living room.
Today, after my Jazzercise class, I'm going to purchase the paint for the dining room.

Why would I paint when the children are gone?
Besides the obvious - that it is easier without ten million interruptions...
I have no choice.
The rug is burgundy and black. The walls are 80's pink. My SIL is coming to visit in a couple of weeks and we are going to be gone one of those weeks...
I work much better under pressure...

Oh and I can't paint tomorrow because I'm going shopping to my all time favorite store... IKEA!! So, I'll be painting today - like this afternoon. If you need me... you know where to find me... Yup.. the dining room.

2 comments:

Clearlykels said...

Wow, you and the Mr. certainly know how to have a romantic week without the kids :-)

Talk..to..Grams said...

Have fun painting!