Friday, October 12, 2007

Friday Feast

Appetizer When was the last time you were surprised?

Every day I'm surprised by something... It can be the email left by a a good friend, the idiot who cuts me off in traffic, or even what is on the plate at dinner. It certainly doesn't take much to surprise me.

Soup Fill in the blanks:

My eyes are ____Blue____, but I wish they were __blue__. I like my blue eyes.

Salad If you were a Beanie Baby, what would you look like and what would your name be?

I'd be a ladybug of course!! Is there any other name? Ladybug

Main Course Name two things you consistently do that you consider to be healthy habits.

I stopped drinking soda. It's water or seltzer for me. (Sometimes I'll get soda if we are out to lunch.) I try to make it to Jazz 3 times a week.


Dessert What brand of toothpaste are you using these days? Do you like it? Why or why not?

I like Crest the best (always have...), but right now I'm finishing off a tube of Ultra Brite.

2 comments:

MaR said...

Awww, you would make the cutest Beanie Baby!!
happy Friday :)

Unknown said...

Great feast. I cut out soda too!