Tuesday, October 02, 2007

It's All About Me...

Well, it should be. It's my birthday!

CQ gave me this Nice Award:


Now I'd like to share with a few of you - and since it's my day, I can do whatever I want (well, except skip the vestry meeting I'm supposed to attend tonight).

First, I'll share with MPJ of A Room of Mama's Own. She's a sweetie and she wants to be tagged - silly girl!!

I think I'll also share with Clearly. I adore Clearly. She's fun and her family is nuttier than mine!!! Besides, She doesn't have anything better to do than go to that silly vestry meeting with me tonight. Now she can choose some other nice bloggers to tag.

Renee is a sweetie, too. She comments almost every day and makes me smile!

Dixie should get this award even though she's got so much going on her page that it freezes my computer. I haven't been able to read her posts in their entirety since school started - she's gotta quit addin' all them pictures. Bummer for me...

Believe it or not,Nicole deserves this award, too. (And I'm not just saying that because she's my sister.) She's funny and sweet, and wicked nice. Heck, so is her new car -- now THAT is one sweet ride. Do stop by give her some comment love!

So - have a nice day and eat a cupcake for me, k?

7 comments:

Monika @ Lovely Bookshelf said...

You totally deserve that, awww!! congrats!!! =)

MaR said...

Congratulations on the award and:
happy birthday to you
happy birthday to you
happy birthday, happy birthday
happy birthday to youuuuu!!!!

Feliz CumpleaƱos :)

Renee Nefe said...

Happy Birthday to you! Thanks for sharing that award with me...you're so sweet.

I'll have to post & pass it on today sometime. LOL!

Unknown said...

Congratulations on your award. Nice does matter. Well deserved.

Clearlykels said...

YAY!! Awards! It was a pleasure to spend your birthday with you even if it was at the meeting. I'm glad we got to sing Happy Birthday!!!!

Mary P Jones (MPJ) said...

Happy, happy birthday! And an award for me? I love awards! You know I do. And I so needed a little smile today. Thanks so much for putting one on my face. :)

Dixie said...

Happy Belated Birthday!

And thank you for the award!

I have no clue as to why my page won't load for you.