Friday, January 22, 2021

Happy Friday

 Well, we’ve survived 2 days of the new President. He has summarily cut 60,000 jobs, stopped the pipeline (so much for a clean environment because shipping oil with trucks and ships is so much cleaner), stopped new fracking, and redecorated his office to remove the service flags and Churchill. Zero class, zero common sense... it’s going to be a long 4 years! 

On the good news front - we continue to bank every penny we can, cut and split our own firewood, and keep losing weight. I’m finally down to my goal weight and will start the maintenance program on Monday. It’s simple... add 2 servings of veggies! Hello small salad for dinner! 

I ordered some new bell tree music for church. I’m looking forward to playing more. 😁

Well, that about sums up where things are. I’m going to work on a yellow shawl and watch Columbo reruns. This weekend will be more cutting, hauling, and splitting. If anything, we are resourceful. 

No comments: