Tuesday, January 19, 2021

Tuesday Trivia

I’m working on a shawl. It’s a lovely blue yarn with a sparkly thread running through it. This picture doesn’t do it justice, but that’s ok! 

Mini has decided that sleeping in is the best use of her morning. She is not impressed that I make the bed daily. She prefers to ensconce herself on Mr’s side and strike a princess pose in hopes that I can be convinced to disappear until she’s ready to get up. Some days it works... most days it doesn’t. 


We spent all day Sunday cutting up fallen trees and hauling the logs up the hill to be split. At the end of the day, we saw how lovely our stream looked. This is why we live where we do - it’s simply lovely. 


Today I had a bell tree rehearsal. Solo ringing is not my thing, but this allows me to accompany the piano. I am thoroughly enjoying this new type of ringing. It’s a joy to be able to get back to bells and actually play. 

Tomorrow I’m off to the Prayer Shawl group. I love the ladies and their stories! We laugh and talk and chatter. It’s a really nice way to spend a couple of hours... and sometimes we even get some crocheting done! 😂

 

No comments: