Thursday, January 28, 2021

Thursday 13

 Here’s 13 things I’m thinking about this morning...

1. I am so glad my family is my family - we are somewhat normal, loving, supportive, and sane. 

2. I am happy that my children check in. 

3. So far the 33 pounds I lost are staying off. 

4. I am starting to actually enjoy cooking. 

5. I think I might write a book on parenting - not that I’m an expert, but I do have a lot of valuable insight.

6. It’s cold out today. I’m blessed to be able to stay home and by the fire. 

7. I’m still working on the yellow shawl. 

8. I have valentines ready to send to Yellow Rose and LLB! I hope they don’t expect this every year because I’m usually really bad at cards! 

9. I love having Mr working at home in the mornings.

10. Tax time paperwork makes me crazy. 

11. I think we may have found a priest. Keep your fingers crossed. 

12. I’m getting tired of being told what I can and can’t do by politicians who don’t care one iota about me, my family, or my country. 

13. I ordered cookies for #1 to be delivered to him at his current location on January 4. They didn’t ship until January 11. I still don’t know if he got them yet. Needless to say, I don’t think I’ll do that again... 

No comments: