1. Finish making a couple of presents.. if I don't get them done - no biggie... they were extras anyway.
2. Finish wrapping the last 3 gifts - I am soooo close!!
3. Write the cards - how many times can I sign my name??
4. Address the cards - Oh, I've got to find that address book I misplaced... I wonder where it might be... I'll add that to my list...
5. Seal the envelopes - maybe an offspring will volunteer to help me with this... If I weren't so cheap, I'd buy cards with the self stick envelopes.
6. Mail the cards - ie: skate down the driveway and deposit in mailbox.
7. Do laundry - does it ever stop??
8. Make cookies - nope never got that done last week.
9. Scrub the kitchen floor and the bathrooms - again.
10. Get the kids to the pageant rehearsal - providing that we can navigate the driveway by then...
11. Attend the pageant - this is one of my favorite things. The Little LadyBug is an angel again this year. When she received per part in the mail she simply groaned, "again.. I'm always an angel!" I replied, "at least you aren't a barnyard animal". She rolled her eyes at me and sighed. #1 Son is a wiseman - hah - a wiseacre maybe!
12. Retrieve one set of grandparents from the airport - we should be de-iced by Monday.
13. Prepare for our Open House next weekend...
Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants