1. Celebrate the New Year
2. Figure out how to get snowflakes to fall in my blog by next Christmas
3. Build an addition for the GrandBugs
4. Plan Little LadyBug's birthday celebration - This is her input - she's standing right here...
5. Develop many rolls of film
6. Sort the pictures
7. Catch up on the Scrapbooking
8. Do a Handbell Fundraiser for my Jr. High Handbells - we need 3 Octaves - that's about $7,500. Think we can raise that kind of money?
9. Watch another school year come to an end. This means I'll have two Middle School Students in my house. Oooh, I'm scared!
10. Celebrate the GrandBug's 50th Anniversary
11. Back to school shopping
12. Send the kids back to school - the same school for one year.
13. Get ready for Christmas and New Year's again...
Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants