1. LLB brought home Sodoku. I'm totally addicted! I thought you had to do math, so I was originally not interested. I thought they were like those foolish Magic Squares we did in elementary school. I was wrong.
2. Da President is furious with me. I put a note up on the Newcomers' website that I was ordered to discontinue it. She made another lady call me because she's too chicken. LOL!!
3. I took the website down. It was a wordpress blog. It's just one more thing I don't have to do for that woman.
4. I think I may not renew my newcomers' dues... I've had enough. I can see the ladies I like anytime. We had a lovely club for 2 years and then Da President came into power. Ahhh - it was good while it lasted.
5. I have scrapbooking today with the ladies. I just adore them! We have so much fun!
6. I better check my fridge to see what I have to feed these women. Mr. Bug has been here the past few times and fed them gourmet luncheons... They might get lucky and get a ham sandwich out of me.
7. It's Perfect Post time again! I need to go choose a perfect post to nominate. There were so many good ones this time! Want to get involved? Hop on over to Petroville or Suburban Turmoil and check it out.
8. My bank is merging with another bank. It's a nightmare! Do you have any idea how many things I pay online? I have to go in and change the routing number and the account number on each and every one of them... I certainly hope I don't forget any!
9. The kids have a "Sadie Hawkins" dance next week. I'll let you know how that goes. LLB is trying to decide if she's going to ask someone or just show up "stag".
10. #1 Son and his latest love interest have parted ways. What was that? 6 weeks? He told me that they decided it wasn't working and decided to be friends. They shook on it.
11. The fall colors here are simply stunning! God has got his paintbrush out and is painting an absolutely beautiful display!
12. I'm in the midst of getting my middle school handbell kids ready for the festival in Richmond. I sent home information in September with a deadline of October 15th. I had a parent email me last night (at 11:45pm long after I'd gone to bed) and want to know why she had to pay chaperone fees ($25), if she and her daughter could stay someplace else, and why I needed the $$ so soon. Huh??
13. The fire is on - the coffee is hot. Stop in and say hi!
Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants
I'm totally addicted to Sodoku too. I carry a puzzel book with me and work on it when I have to wait anywhere.
I like Sudoku, but I love cryptograms!
My TT is about halloween facts.
Never done sudoku- or however it's spelled. Now I might have to try. :) I work on puzzles all the time- so fun! BTW-- I can read your blog at work- just not post- so sad for me... but I stay caught up even if I can't post. Ha ha!
I have sudoku on my computer. I bought it on one of the game sites. It is fun, especially since I am trying to exercise my brain!
LOVED the 'breaking up' story. They shook on it...how cute is that!
My T13 is posted, come on by.
I take it this is the same Da President as before? She's wacko!
Ya dump it, and just have the ladies over for tea.
I think you are far better off distanced from da prez. She sounds like a nutcase. And yea I am loving this whole fire in the morning thing. Oooo warmth
Now you've got me thinking about food.
We're snowed in by a blizzard today.
I thought about posting a 13 things I should be doing instead of blogging...but I should really get to those things instead.
So I'm just visiting everyone's blog instead. :D
Put down the sudoku and walk away. You know you can do it. I did, and I'm sudoku-free for three days now. Hey, is that my crack pipe? How did that get here? Gotta run!
Have a good time scrapbooking!
That's cute that your son and his former gf could come to an amicable resolution to their relationship. LOL
Dang banks buying banks, what is up with that? Why should you have to do anything, I wonder?
Congrats on being selected as one of the featured blogs for the week at the Hub! :D
I totally love sudoku. I got really addicted for a while and had to stop. good luck wiht that.
Wow, I salute people who loves sudoku. I don't get sudoku. (My math sucks.)
Have a great Thursday!
I have yet to even try sudoku. I hear it's addictive from everyone I meet. Hm...maybe I should strain my brain.
Grats on being featured! Mine's up too!
Conrats on being chosen Featured blogs on TT!!!
You have a great TT. :)
I love suduko! I just am no good at it!
Having been thru multiple mergers, I totally understand the frustration. Great list and nice blog
Sounds like you're a busy lady!
Nice blog and TT. :-)
I got a little electronic sudoku, I love it!!!
Post a Comment